- Door: Massive ½" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Standard Four (4) anchor bolt holes.
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door.
- Protected by dual “anti-fish baffles.”
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 11½" (maximum).
- May be ordered in any one of four directions. Specify front, reversed, right load or left load.
Reverse Deposit/Internal Locker